Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get your blog on...

Here I go, I've returned to the blogosphere. It has been over a year since I shared my wisdom with the internet world. ;)
I have recently been challenged by my husband to start writing. So, anyone that know's me, knows that I am way too competitive to back down from a challenge. I mean, I've done plenty of things in my life, just because I was challenged: cliff jumping, ran a 1/2 marathon, learned to water ski, learned to snow ski (wow this is making me sound rather adventurous) but now being home with 4 kids, this has what's become a challenge, writing a paragraph on the computer. So sad, but true...
I was cleaning out some boxes and came across some college papers I had written many moons ago. I was almost shocked at how smart I was. I wrote some pretty good stuff, and some of it was even in Spanish. So, that brought on the conversation with my husband that went something like this,
"Hey, you should read these papers, I used to be smart!"
My husband, "You are smart, you should do something about that, I've been telling you to write, start a blog..."
Fast forward to today, I am now writing a blog. I have now accepted the challenge. No one may ever even read this, but I guess it will be good for me, a journal if you will, of the real life of me, a stay at home wife & mom of 4 kids.
Here goes...

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! Well I for one will be reading your blog because you are my favorite Brandy in the world.
    And I was there when you ran a 1/2 marathon.

    And I know you are smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Sarah! I miss you face! How are you??
    p.s. thanks for thinking I'm smart ;)

    ReplyDelete