Monday, May 7, 2012

Family...

I love my family, I honestly do, and I'm not just referring to my husband and 4 kids. I'm talking the whole gigantic bunch of them. I love it when we get together for dinners, go on road trips, the holidays, I love it all!
You could say I would do anything for them. Well, until recently, and I was asked to "do anything" and I uh, declined. Which then bought me an express ticket on the guilty train, with a quick stop in Angryville and a walk done Frustrated Street.
It's been a few days, so I think I'm just about arriving in Recoveryville, but honestly it hasn't been a fun few days. I'm hoping I'll still be accepted at the Thanksgiving table come November...
If any of the brood end up reading this I just want them all to know, that I love your guts! But I have discovered "no" is part of my vocabulary... (smiley face) 

No comments:

Post a Comment